Cook provoked mass poisoning with burgers in Uralsk
In Uralsk the cook of cafe became an infecting agent which sent to a hospital 29 people, Management on consumer protection said BNews.kz.
As health officers found out, earlier the employee of cafe had a disease of salmonellosis, but kept silent about it.
"In an organism of the cook there was a causative agent of salmonellosis. Through hands it got on products and a rack of bar. Pre-judicial investigation of this case is now made. After its termination we will take measures to the owner of Street Burger+ cafe," the chief of the department on consumer protection of Uralsk Madeniyet Tanauov reported.
Now health officers carry out explanatory work with owners of fast food cafe. But entrepreneurs extremely reluctantly participate in the training seminars.
"The other day we held a seminar with entrepreneurs where we invited 70 owners of fast food cafe. But about 30 people came to the meeting. We have no powers to perform checks of subjects of business," the deputy manager of Management on consumer protection of Uralsk Roza Hasenova declared.
Let's remind, during the period from November 9 to November 12, 29 people with poisoning symptoms, including eight minors arrived in regional infectious diseases hospital. All victims were recognized that they shortly before it used burgers in one of cafe of the city.