Azerbaijan to deliver wines of own production to Kazakhstan
The start is given to negotiations on export of the Azerbaijani wines to Kazakhstan and the organizations of their sales in this country, BNews.kz correspondent reported citing the press service of Embassy of Azerbaijan in Kazakhstan.
"Certain results in this direction are already achieved. A number of the countries which are engaged in production and export of wine production in large scale including Georgia, already use such practice," have been noted in the press service.
Within these plans in Astana for an initiative and at the organization of Embassy of Azerbaijan there have taken place the presentation and tasting of the Azerbaijani wines. Heads more than 40 diplomatic corps accredited in Kazakhstan, ambassadors, representatives of state structures of RK, celebrated personalities have participated in the event held under the Made in Azerbaijan brand.
The director of the enterprise specializing in production of wine, Elmar Saidov, speaking about the presented production, I have told that the production equipment brought from Germany, Italy, France and Japan allows to make the most qualitative wines for export.
"One of these wines – Chardonnay – has turned into the most sold dry wine in the world. The grade of grapes of Chardonnay is grown up in a number of the countries of the world, including in Azerbaijan," Saidov reported.
Ambassadors of Bulgaria, Hungary, and also the countries famous for the wine production have highly appreciated quality of the tasted wines.
Similar events are planned to be held in a number of regions of Kazakhstan. Embassy of Azerbaijan at joint activity with state structures of RK we intend to provide participation of the Azerbaijani businessmen in exhibitions and fairs with the uniform national stand or in an individual order in such cities as Astana, Almaty, Petropavlovsk, Kostanay, Shymkent.
- Volumes of cargo transportation increased in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s leader congratulated on Eid al-Fitr
- Astana highly praises Pyongyang’s commitment towards denuclearization
- Kazakhstan surpassed Ukraine, but felt behind Russia on road quality
- Kazakhstan asks European Parliament to facilitate rushing corrupted funds back
- In Kazakhstan, 117 people were victims of labour slavery over a year
- Number of universities decreases in Kazakhstan
- Nazarbayev and Sarkissian discussed the situation in Armenia