Azerbaijan to organize export mission to Kazakhstan
In 2017 Azerbaijan plans to organize export missions to Kazakhstan, the president of the Azerbaijani fund of encouragement of export and investments Rufat Mamedov said BNews.kz correspondent.
According to him, except Kazakhstan it is planned to hold similar missions in Russia, the USA, Qatar and China.
"The export mission will be sent to Kazakhstan in April of the current year. This year we already organized export missions to Germany, Afghanistan and Pakistan. I will note that participants of the last mission already returned from Pakistan, and we wait for positive results from this visit," Mamedov said.
Within a year we plan to organize four more missions - to Qatar (February), Russia (May), the USA (June).
"Within the export missions we plan to participate in various international conferences in Kazakhstan and in other countries," Mamedov told.
According to the message, the export mission consists of the companies in spheres of production of fruit and vegetables, mineral water, fruit juice, wine, honey and tea.
Since November, 2016 Azerbaijan began to organize export missions to various countries for the purpose of an export growth in volumes.
- Volumes of cargo transportation increased in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s leader congratulated on Eid al-Fitr
- Astana highly praises Pyongyang’s commitment towards denuclearization
- Kazakhstan surpassed Ukraine, but felt behind Russia on road quality
- Kazakhstan asks European Parliament to facilitate rushing corrupted funds back
- In Kazakhstan, 117 people were victims of labour slavery over a year
- Number of universities decreases in Kazakhstan
- Nazarbayev and Sarkissian discussed the situation in Armenia