Azerbaijan tourists to have free visit to EXPO-2017
Regional Manager of Air Astana Daken Shemet said on Tuesday that all passengers of Air Astana Company, who will depart to Astana during the EXPO-2017, will have the free visit to the exhibition, Bnews. kz reports.
"To get your ticket to the exhibition, you can register a reservation on the website of the airline. And buying a flight ticket, it will be printed with the ticket to the exhibition", Shemet said.
Air Astana is the official carrier of the international exhibition EXPO-2017, which will be held in Astana from June 10 to September 10. 115 countries and 18 international organizations will participate in the exhibition. The theme is the "future energy".
There will be 9 000 cultural events. 3,000 of them will be held at the exhibition, 3,000 in Astana, 3,000 - throughout the Republic, including the exhibition of terracotta army.
- The decision on construction of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway road is made in Astana - Sagintayev
- Kazakhstan forms a transit window to Europe with the help of Azerbaijan
- Air Astana passes to winter schedule
- Export of the Kazakhstan production to Azerbaijan returned to growth
- Kazakhstan export exceeded import of the Azerbaijani production by 4 times
- Air Astana plane at take-off from Almaty to Aktau has collided with a bird
- Volume of a cargo transportation between Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan increased more than by 2,5 times
- Azerbaijan will send one more export mission to Kazakhstan