Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping congratulated Nazarbayev on Nauryz
Xi Jinping specially sent a congratulatory telegram to the President of Kazakhstan.
Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping congratulated Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev on the holiday of Nauryz. It was said by Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of China to Kazakhstan Zhang Hanhui, IIA Kazinform reports.
“Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping in person sent to Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev and to the people of Kazakhstan a congratulatory letter on the occasion of Nauryz,” Hanhui said at the solemn receiving on the occasion of the spring holiday.
The diplomat noted the high level of development of bilateral relations between the states. “Despite the fact that China holds the two very important events – the two large official meetings. That is, despite being busy, Chairman Xi Jinping specially sent a telegram that reflect the true friendship, as well as the high value of friendship of Chinese and Kazakh nations,” said Zhang Hanhui.
The Ambassador emphasized the friendly relations between the heads of the two states, and that they should be a good example of the implementation of the agreements that were reached be the heads of our states. Let’s work for the friendship of the two states,” the diplomat said.
He informed that China set a task to reach the growth in the economy by 6.5% and despite the fact that the country is very densely populated, the GDP per capita equals 9 800 dollars in the country.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'