Dauren Abayev told about the joint movie of the Kazakhstan and foreign directors
Today a joint project of Canada, the USA, Germany, France and Kazakhstan – the documentary series "Equus" telling about history of a domestication of a horse on open spaces of the Great steppe was prsented to the public, D. Abayev said in his Facebook account, BNews.kz reported.
"The famous director, the researcher Nayobi Thompson will head the project.
In the movie based on large-scale archaeological material the territory of Kazakhstan will be provided as a cradle of a horsemanship and horse breeding.
Also authors plan to tell world audience – inhabitants more than 50 countries of the world – about that revolutionary role which horse breeding played in resettlement of the people, trade, military science.
We consider that this project is capable to awaken serious interest in the world in history, the culture and traditions of a nomadic civilization," D. Abayev wrote.
- Volumes of cargo transportation increased in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s leader congratulated on Eid al-Fitr
- Astana highly praises Pyongyang’s commitment towards denuclearization
- Kazakhstan surpassed Ukraine, but felt behind Russia on road quality
- Kazakhstan asks European Parliament to facilitate rushing corrupted funds back
- In Kazakhstan, 117 people were victims of labour slavery over a year
- Number of universities decreases in Kazakhstan
- Nazarbayev and Sarkissian discussed the situation in Armenia