Dombra plays about vast steppes of Kazakhstan – Nazarbayev
The Internet had the achieve video on which Nursultan Nazarbayev played the dombra and performed a national song.
On Instagram of the Akorda, the video on which the head of state plays the dombra and sings was posted, BNews.kz correspondent reports.
“Dombra is a truly national instrument… Its sounds are truly unique. It plays like about the vast steppes of Kazakhstan, our mountains, about our ancestors, our history…” the words below the video say.
We note in accordance with the Decree of the President of Kazakhstan, in Kazakhstan Day of the Dombra was founded. It will be celebrated on the first Sunday of July. The Day is aimed at further consolidation of the society about the idea to preserve and revive the national culture and identity.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'