E health pass to be launched in late September
The document will be work in a pilot mode.
Electronic passport of health will be launched for the last part of September 2018, BNews.kz correspondent informed with a reference to Khabar 24 TV channel.
The document will function in a pilot mode and will include full information about the patient. Namely, previously transferred diseases, the presence of chronic diseases, possible allergic reactions to medicines and test results. The project will be implemented with the support of the World Bank. It is also planned to ensure the continuity of medical care and the automated collection of accurate information that will be stored in a single registry. The patient data will be linked to the individual identification number.
Deputy Premier of Kazakhstan Askar Zhumagaliyev instructed to provide for filling out all electronic passports. “Some people have held the electronic health passports. Their number should reach 80%," the Deputy Premier added.
Vice Minister of Health Olzhas Abishev told about advantages of the electronic health passport on his Facebook page.
1. No paper analyzes, outpatient cards or other paper disease records;
2. Implementation of international standards;
3. Creation of a single information field;
4. Possibility to get clinic-diagnostic services without leaving home;
5. Every citizen will see the whole history of receiving medical services- to name a few.