First official promo of Golovkin-‘Canelo’ rematch published
The video was published on Instagram.
Golden Boy Promotions has presented the first official promo of the fight of its client Mexican Saul Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) with Kazakhstan’s boxer Gennady Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs), Sports.kz reports.
The video was published on an official page of the world-famous promotion company on Instagram.
We note that the sides after long talks have agreed on the second fight of Golovkin-‘Canelo’. It is probably that the income distribution will be 45/55 in favour of the Mexican boxer. The fight will take place on September 15 of the present year. It is probably that the boxer will fight at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas (USA).
Video: Instagram @goldenboyboxing
- GGG promised to show a truly street bout to ‘Canelo’
- Ticket sale for Golovkin-‘Canelo’ rematch has begun
- Who is GGG’s next opponent after ‘Canelo’
- GGG’s next opponent after ‘Canelo’ announced
- Golovkin’s estimated income from rematch with ‘Canelo’ became known
- Rematch of GGG - ‘Canelo’ officially announced
- Alvarez announced financial terms for rematch to Golovkin
- Why Golovkin and Saunders’s fight will not take place in 2018