Golovkin’s estimated income from rematch with ‘Canelo’ became known
However, the income of Kazakhstan boxer’s opponent is unknown yet.
An estimated income of Gennady Golovkin for the second fight with Saul Alvarez has been known, BNews.kz reports with a reference to Sports.kz.
Recently, it has become known that Gennady Golovkin and Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez will have the second fight on September 15 in Las Vegas. The last offer of Golden Boy Promotions to Golovkin was the following 42.5/57.5% income distribution in favor of ‘Canelo’.
According to The Ring, Golovkin’s income from the fight will be more than 40 million dollars. The amount of an income of ‘Canelo’ is still unknown.
At the same time, the terms Kazakhstan’s boxer has agreed on are unveiled, it could equal the following 42.5/57.5% figures.
We note the first fight of Golovkin and ‘Canelo’ was held on September 16, 2017 and ended with a controversial draw – according to many people of box, the judges had “robbed” Kazakhstan’s boxer.
- GGG promised to show a truly street bout to ‘Canelo’
- Ticket sale for Golovkin-‘Canelo’ rematch has begun
- Who is GGG’s next opponent after ‘Canelo’
- GGG’s next opponent after ‘Canelo’ announced
- First official promo of Golovkin-‘Canelo’ rematch published
- Rematch of GGG - ‘Canelo’ officially announced
- Alvarez announced financial terms for rematch to Golovkin
- Why Golovkin and Saunders’s fight will not take place in 2018