It is necessary to study the implementation of state programs – Nazarbayev
The President noted the necessity to study the implementation of state programs, including “The five social initiatives.”
Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev met with Minister of National Economy Timur Suleimenov, BNews.kz correspondent reports with reference to the press service of the Akorda.
At the meeting, the head of state was presented the information on the results of analysis of economic development indicators following 2017 and the report on the current work of the Ministry.
Nursultan Nazarbayev underlined the necessity of strategic planning and projecting in preparation and implementation of state programs.
“All measures should be carried out for the benefit of economic development of Kazakhstan. It is necessary to study the implementation of the state program, including “The five social initiatives.” The Ministry of National Economy should define further steps for all state bodies, both at the central and regional level,” said the President of Kazakhstan.
In turn, Timur Suleimenov reported the head of state on the results of economic development for the first quarter of the present year and influence of world trends on the country’s economy as a whole.
At the end of the meeting, the President of Kazakhstan gave a range of specific instructions, including on further development of the export and transit potential of Kazakhstan, as well as implementation of state and sectorial programs.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'