Kazakh leader congratulates Kazakhstan citizens on Eid al-Adha
Nursultan Nazarbayev wished happiness, peace and well-being to each Kazakhstani family.
The Kazakh head of state noted that this holy day for all Muslims calls for the peace, harmony and mutual understanding, as well as outlined that Islam is the religion of kindness, creation and harmony.
“Eid al-Adha, which is a symbol of high spiritual values, encourages people to mutual help and tenderness.
During this day people convey kind wishes, do kind deeds.
In Kazakhstan, where representatives of many confessions and ethnic groups live, Eid al-Adha greatly contributes to the strengthening of our spiritual unity, solidarity and mutual respect between persons of different ethnic backgrounds and religious faiths.
I wish each Kazakhstani family happiness, peace and well-being!
Let prays to God fill hearts of believers with kind thoughts and warmth!
Congratulate everyone on Eid al-Adha!” the Kazakh head of state underlined.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'