Kazakh President met with Oyak Holding's CEO
Suleyman Erdem expressed a commitment to develop business in Kazakhstan.
At the meeting, the parties discussed prospects to implement investment projects in various sectors of the economy, the Akorda reports.
Chief Executive Officer at Oyak Holding Suleyman Erdem talked about the company's activities in detail and expressed his interest in developing business in Kazakhstan.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'