Kazakhstan citizen tried to deliver fifty fur coats from China illegally
Import of smuggled goods is stopped by a team of the "Khorgos" check point.
On the Kazakhstan-Chinese border transportation of smuggled goods – 57 mink coats is stopped, the press service of the Border service of Kazakhstan National Security Committee reports.
"The team of the "Khorgos" check point has detained the 32-year-old citizen of Kazakhstan following from the International center of border cooperation to Kazakhstan in a pedestrian order. At examination of hand luggage fur products – mink coats – in number of 57 pieces are found," is reported in the press release.
Upon detention representatives of the interacting bodies are informed.
- Volumes of cargo transportation increased in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s leader congratulated on Eid al-Fitr
- Astana highly praises Pyongyang’s commitment towards denuclearization
- Kazakhstan surpassed Ukraine, but felt behind Russia on road quality
- Kazakhstan asks European Parliament to facilitate rushing corrupted funds back
- In Kazakhstan, 117 people were victims of labour slavery over a year
- Number of universities decreases in Kazakhstan
- Nazarbayev and Sarkissian discussed the situation in Armenia