Kazakhstan export exceeded import of the Azerbaijani production by 4 times
Export of Kazakhstan to Azerbaijan exceeds import from this country almost by 4 times. Data of the State Customs Committee of Azerbaijan demonstrate it, BNews.kz correspondent reported.
In eight months of the current year Azerbaijan exported to Kazakhstan goods for the sum of 19 million 342,52 thousand US dollars, and imported to Kazakhstan production for 74 million 674,70 thousand dollars. In comparison with the same period of 2016 export of Azerbaijan in Kazakhstan has grown by 24,15% whereas import of the Kazakhstan production to Azerbaijan was reduced by 0,62%.
The total amount of trade and economic operations between two countries has grown by 3,6% - to 94 million 017,22 thousand dollars.
The share of Kazakhstan in total exports of Azerbaijan has made 0,27%, in the general import – 1,41%.
During the visit of the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev to Baku in April of the current year the parties have agreed to improve a situation with commodity turnover and in the nearest future to bring him to 500 million dollars. Right after it, the ministries of two countries have developed the Road map of bilateral economic cooperation, and later the Ministry of national economy of Kazakhstan has studied the perspective directions for increasing export to Azerbaijan and import from this country.
Commodity turnover between Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan in 2016 has made 124 million 391,28 thousand dollars.
The main articles of export from Kazakhstan to Azerbaijan are mineral resources (oil and gas), chemical raw materials, grain, barley, tobacco production, a hire of carbonaceous steel, electric equipment. Oil products from bituminous materials, the ethylene polymers completing for machines and mechanisms, combined building constructions from Azerbaijan are imported to Kazakhstan.
We will remind that Azerbaijan becomes the popular tourist's direction for Kazakhstan citizens.
- Volumes of cargo transportation increased in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s leader congratulated on Eid al-Fitr
- Astana highly praises Pyongyang’s commitment towards denuclearization
- Kazakhstan surpassed Ukraine, but felt behind Russia on road quality
- Kazakhstan asks European Parliament to facilitate rushing corrupted funds back
- In Kazakhstan, 117 people were victims of labour slavery over a year
- Number of universities decreases in Kazakhstan
- Nazarbayev and Sarkissian discussed the situation in Armenia