Kazakhstan FM reported the phone number of the "hot line" in Spain
The Press Service of the Foreign Ministry of Kazakhstan has reported the phone number of the "hot line" in Spain by which Kazakhstan citizens can learn about the relatives who are in Spain, BNews.kz reported.
We will remind, at least 13 people have died and more than 100 were injured under wheels of the van which has passed on crowd of people yesterday, on August 17 in pedestrian La Rambla Boulevard in the tourist center of Barcelona. As the Spanish police has reported, during special operation in Kambrilsa four suspects have been shot and the second terrorist attack which had to follow attack in Barcelona is prevented. One more attacker has been wounded.
"We recommend to the citizens of Kazakhstan who are now in Barcelona to refrain from visit of the downtown and to observe precautionary measures. The Embassy of Kazakhstan in Spain has opened the "hot line": +34-674-482-333," the press secretary of the MFA of Kazakhstan Anuar Zhaynakov said in the account in Facebook.
- Catalans shout 'not afraid' after minute's silence over attacks
- Head of state met the chairman of the Congress of deputies of the Kingdom of Spain
- King of Spain Philip VI arrived to Astana
- Astana holds political consultations between Kazakhstan and Spain
- Stockholm attack suspect was refused residency
- Aktobe Court announces verdict for two escaped soldiers (PHOTO)