Kazakhstan PM familiarized with construction of a unique bridge in Atyrau region
Bakytzhan Sagintayev got familiarized with the construction process of the bridge in Atyrau region.
As part of the visit to Atyrau region, Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Sagintayev got familiarized with the construction process of the bridge through the Ural River in the Makhambet district, BNews.kz reports.
The bridge crossing over the Ural River is being built in the village of Makhambet, which connects the Atyrau-Uralsk highway of the republican importance with the regional highway Atyrau-Inder. The bridge will become part of the highway Aktobe - Atyrau – Astrakhan, it will shorten the route from Aktobe to Astrakhan, allowing the transit traffic not to enter Atyrau. The construction will be completed this year.
A new bridge in the Makhambet district of the region will create an additional transport corridor and significantly reduce the regional center of traffic jams. The roadway will consist of two lanes, along the bridge there are pedestrian paths, which will ensure constant and safe movement of transport and residents of the region. At the same time, the projected bridge passage will give an impetus to the development of small and medium-sized businesses in the region.
It should be noted that the bridge is built entirely of concrete and without supports, which makes its design unique. The carrying capacity of the new bridge across Ural near the village of Makhambet will be 180 tons, the length is 860 meters, and the width is 13 meters. The total length of the access roads is 8.5 kilometers.
We note, Kazakhstan Prime Minister Bakytzhan Sagintayev is on a working visit to Atyrau region. Earlier, he got acquainted with the progress in implementing state programs, and also visited the dairy farm.
- Kazakhstan PM on the program to develop beef husbandry: It is not a national strategy
- Kazakhstan PM familiarized with living conditions of Atyrau students
- Kazakhstan Deputy Minister and Malaysian Ambassador to discuss the expansion of investment coop
- Kazakhstan Government and National Bank to define the influence level of anti-Russian sanctions
- Kazakhstan PM held meeting on digitalization
- Deputies to arrive in the regions for explaining the President’s social initiates
- Kazakhstan PM instructed to conduct timely implementation of plans on transition to Latin graphics
- It should be a lesson to us – the Kazakhstan PM about the tragedy in Kemerovo