Kazakhstan PM familiarized with living conditions of Atyrau students
At the working trip, he will visit a number of industrial facilities.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Sagintayev will get acquainted with the progress of execution of the President's instructions in Atyrau region, BNews.kz correspondent reports with reference to primeminister.kz.
The head of the government will visit a plant for the production of polyethylene films and a gas turbine power station located on the territory of the special economic zone "National Industrial Petrochemical Technopark", a bridge across the Ural River, which was constructed as a part of the "Aktobe-Atyrau-Astrakhan" highway, will get acquainted with the project "intellectual field" on JSC "Embamunaygas", implemented in the framework of the state program "Digital Kazakhstan".
Bakytzhan Sagintayev will also visit the livestock complex of "Saraishyk" LLP, where he will get acquainted with the implementation of the state program for the development of the agro-industrial complex and the measures taken to develop agricultural enterprises.
At the same time, at the meeting with student youth of Atyrau купшщт, issues of implementation of the President's five social initiatives will be discussed, in particular, increasing the accessibility of education and improving the living conditions of students.
In addition, a meeting with the health workers of the region is planned. The measures to deregulate the sphere, develop the private medical services sector, including through the PPP mechanism, will be considered.
We note, this year it is the third working trip to the regions of the country. Earlier, Bakytzhan Sagintayev made working trips to South Kazakhstan and Kyzylorda regions.
- Kazakhstan PM on the program to develop beef husbandry: It is not a national strategy
- Kazakhstan PM familiarized with construction of a unique bridge in Atyrau region
- Kazakhstan Deputy Minister and Malaysian Ambassador to discuss the expansion of investment coop
- Kazakhstan Government and National Bank to define the influence level of anti-Russian sanctions
- Kazakhstan PM held meeting on digitalization
- Deputies to arrive in the regions for explaining the President’s social initiates
- Kazakhstan PM instructed to conduct timely implementation of plans on transition to Latin graphics
- It should be a lesson to us – the Kazakhstan PM about the tragedy in Kemerovo