Kazakhstan to launch single medical call centre for foreign tourists

09 November, 2018, 14:18 426
Kazakhstan to launch single medical call centre for foreign tourists

A single website for foreigners runs in test mode. 

A single call centre about medical organizations will be launched in Kazakhstan for foreigners, BNews.kz reports referring to a press service of the Republican Healthcare Development Centre. 

An analysis of the data on medical tourism in Kazakhstan shows that the main influx of tourists seeks cardio-surgical, neurosurgical, dental aid, joint replacement surgery, organ transplantation, in vitro fertilization.  

Foreigners can receive information on medical services on www.medicaltourism.kz, which works in test mode. 

"In addition to this, Kazakhstan plans to launch a free call centre for easier access. Kazakh and foreign patients can get necessary information and consultation in English and Russian calling 1430 24 hours a day, seven days a week," the report reads. 

Of note, medical tourists from over 45 states visit Kazakhstan's clinics. 90% of foreign visitors are residents of the CIS, including Russia, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan. The remaining 10% are residents of China, Turkey, Iran, and others. Therefore, Kazakhstan focuses to promote medical services in target markets of the neighboring states, including Russia as the main source of potential clients.  


Читайте также

Похожие новости