Kazakhstan’s leader congratulated on Eid al-Fitr
The search for spiritual renewal is important for all of us, the President notes.
Head of state Nursultan Nazarbayev congratulated Kazakhstan citizens on Eid al-Fitr, a website of the Akorda reports.
I sincerely congratulate everyone on the especial holiday of Eid al-Fitr in the entire Muslim world!
The holy month of Ramadan is a symbol of spiritual renewal. At this time, we rethink our deeds and relation, turning to such values as mercy, kindness, openness and harmony.
The search for spiritual renewal is important for all of us and meets best the tasks the modern Kazakhstan society faces. We need to use the constructive role of Islam that historically has been facilitating to the development of advanced scientific knowledge and which appeals people to self-improvement and harmony.
During these days each Muslim makes attempts to do kind deeds, to make happy their relatives and help those in need.
Kind intentions and deeds are the basis of our national identity and facilitate to our solidarity and unity.
On the occasion of Eid al-Fatr, I wish everyone health, happiness, well-being and prosperity!” says the message.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'