Kyrgyzstan finished process of delimitation and demarcation of border with Kazakhstan
The government of Kyrgyzstan continues work on delimitation and a demarcation of frontier with neighboring countries, BNews.kz correspondent reported.
"Process of delimitation and a demarcation of a section of frontier with Kazakhstan and China is fully complete," reported in the government.
Now in Kazakhstan there are contracts on boundary delimitation (defining boundaries on a card) with Russia, China, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Turkmenistan. Kazakhstan has the contract on a demarcation of boundary with the People's Republic of China and Turkmenistan. The contract is signed with Turkmenistan yesterday, on April 18 of this year, within the state visit of the President of the neighboring country to Astana.
For reference: A demarcation of boundary — carrying out the line of frontier on terrain with designation by its special frontier marks which is carried out based on documents on boundary delimitation (the contract, the description of the line of frontier with application of a special card) the joint commissions created on a parity basis.
During operations on a demarcation survey or aerial photography of terrain is made based on what the large-scale topographic map of a borderland is formed, frontier marks (poles, wire entanglements, etc.) are set and their topographical coordinates are defined. About all actions for demarcation of boundary special documents are formed: protocols with the description of passing of the line of boundary and frontier marks, are attached to protocols diagrams and pictures of these signs.
- Volumes of cargo transportation increased in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s leader congratulated on Eid al-Fitr
- Astana highly praises Pyongyang’s commitment towards denuclearization
- Kazakhstan surpassed Ukraine, but felt behind Russia on road quality
- Kazakhstan asks European Parliament to facilitate rushing corrupted funds back
- In Kazakhstan, 117 people were victims of labour slavery over a year
- Number of universities decreases in Kazakhstan
- Nazarbayev and Sarkissian discussed the situation in Armenia