Law on the right of Nazarbayev to head the Security Council for life signed
The Constitutional Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan declared conformity of the law with the Constitution.
The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On the Security Council” and related amendments to it were signed. Texts of the laws are published on the newspaper of Kazakhstanskaya Pravda, BNews.kz correspondent reports.
In accordance with the Law “On the Security Council”, Nursultan Nazarbayev is empowered with the right to head the Security Council for life because of his ‘historical mission’. The membership of the Security Council is formed by the President of Kazakhstan by agreement with the Chairman of the Security Council.
The Law “On the Security Council” was adopted by the Government at the end of May of the present year. The Constitutional Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan declared conformity of the Law with the Constitution.
The Chairman heads the activity of the Security Council; summons sessions and operational meetings; makes the acts relating to the activity of the Security Council; submits the regulation on the Security Council.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'