Nazarbayev – friendly relations with Malaysia deepen and expand
The head of state congratulated Mahathir Mohamad on the appointment to the post of Prime Minister of Malaysia.
The head of state congratulated Mahathir Mohamad on the victory of his coalition Alliance of Hope in the parliamentary election and appointment to the post of Prime Minister of Malaysian, the Akorda reports.
“The election’s results proved the belief of the people in that under your leadership, Malaysia will reach new heights in the future. The proof of which is your considerable contribution to the dynamic development of Malaysia in 1981-03.
Each year friendly relations between Kazakhstan and Malaysia deepen and expand in all directions,” reads the letter.
The President of Kazakhstan is also expressed confidence in further development of productive cooperation between the two states.
In conclusion, Nursultan Nazarbayev wished Mahathir Mohamad successes in the responsible post, and peace and well-being to the people of Malaysia.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'