Nazarbayev about capital’s relocation to Astana: Businessmen gave their estates to officials
Tens of businessmen of the provincial city of Akmola gave their real estates to officials and representatives of Intelligentsia to live, the President of Kazakhstan recalls.
President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev in an interview to the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper told how he called on businessmen of Akmola, which became a new capital, to support, BNews.kz correspondent reports.
The Kazakh President also told that there was not another way.
The head of state added that at that time the city had not had good quality buildings and there was the almost absence of entertainment facilities.
We note that in an interview ‘Astana is the people’s greatest achievement’, Nursultan Nazarbayev told to well-known journalist Sauytbek Abdrakhmanov about the establishment, formation and development of Astana.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'