Nazarbayev and Erdogan talked over international and regional policy
They also talked over current issues of bilateral cooperation and strengthening of trade and economic relations.
Kazakh head of state Nursultan Nazarbayev met with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Ankara, the Akorda's press service reports.
After the end of the official welcome ceremony, talks between the Presidents of Kazakhstan and Turkey took place.
During the talks, the heads of state discussed the current issues of bilateral cooperation and the strengthening of trade and economic relations.
Additionally, Nursultan Nazarbayev and Recep Tayyip Erdogan exchanged views on key issues of the international and regional agenda.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'