Nazarbayev and Sarkissian discussed the situation in Armenia
At the telephone conversation, the head of state exchange opinions on the current internal political situation in Armenia.
Head of state Nursultan Nazarbayev had a telephone conversation with President of the Republic of Armenia Armen Sarkissian, the press service of the Akorda reports.
At the conversation, the heads of state exchanged opinions on the current internal political situation in Armenia.
Nursultan Nazarbayev wished peace to the friendly nation of Armenia, as well as noted the importance to resolve the current crisis by means of a dialogue of all involved sides following the Constitution of Armenia and on the base of the rule of law.
The conversation was held on the initiative of the Armenian side.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'