Nazarbayev approved Dombra’s Day
The Day is celebrated in Kazakhstan on the first Sunday of July.
President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev signed a Decree on National Day of the dombra, a press service of the Akorda reports.
Following the text of the Decree, National Day of the Dombra is the first Sunday of July. The Day is aimed at consolidating the public on the idea to preserve and revive the national culture and identity.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'