Nazarbayev notes importance to transfer Samruk-Kazyna's procurements to competative environment
According to him, this will possitivly affect on the spupport of small- and medium-sized businesses.
The head of state met with Chairman of the Board of JSC Samruk Kazyna Akhmetzhan Yessimov, a website of the Akorda reports.
At the meeting, the Kazakh President was prezsented with the information on the results of the activity of JSC Samruk-Kazyna for 7 months of the present year and plans for the upcoming period.
"The main indications for the first half year are possitive. With the aim to implement the strategy of the Fund approved by You, certain work was done, and a number of results were reached. In particular, the holding is being transformed, and as part of the privatization 15 assets for 43 billion tenges were sold. Until the end of the present year, it is planned to prepare for the IPO of three of our companies. They are Kazakhtelecom, Air Astana and Kazatomprom," said Akhmetzhan Yessimov.
Nursultan Nazarbayev underlined the importance to transfer the Fund's procurements to the competative environment and noted that the work that is being held will possitively affect on the support of small- and medium-sized businesses.
At the end of the meeting, the head of state gave a number of instructions on the increase of the effectiveness of JSC Samruk Kazyna.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'