Nazarbayev played a joke about Kazakhstan and China’s relations
The head of state acknowledged that very reliable relations had been established with the Chairman of the People’s Republic of China.
Nursultan Nazarbayev told about his relations with the Chairman of China at the briefing held for representatives of the media following the visit to the People’s Republic of China, BNews.kz reports.
One of the journalists asked the head of state: “The leadership of the large country calls You as a big brother. Could you tell us how you make relations with the world leaders personal?”
“I have such reliable relations with Chairman Xi Jinping. And as a result, many pleasant words were spoken about Kazakhstan, and even he called me as a big brother during the talks. How does it feel to be a big brother of the Chairman of such a great country!” jokes Nursultan Nazarbayev.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'