Nazarbayev sent the telegram to Sargasyan
The head of state congratulated Serzh Sargasyan on the appointment on the post of Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia.
Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev sent a congratulatory telegram to Serzh Sargasyan in connection to the appointment on the post to Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia, the official website of the Akorda reports.
“I am certain that your experience in politics and professionalism will facilitate to the development and improvement of the Republic of Armenia. I hope that the established warm and friendly relations between Kazakhstan and Armenia will strengthen for the benefit of the two states. I wish you strong health and new achievements on the responsible post, and peace and well-being to the friendly people of Armenia,” says the telegram.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'