Nazarbayev signed a number of new laws
A website of the Akorda reports.
Head of state Nursultan Nazarbayev has signed a number of new laws on June 13, BNews.kz correspondent reports.
So, the President has signed the Laws “On ratification of the protocol on introduction of amendments to the Agreement on mutual provision of safety of classified information within the Collective Security Treaty Organization as of June 18 of 2014”, “On ratification of the Laon Agreement (the modernization draft of secondary education) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development”, “On introducing amendments and additions to some legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on activity of non-commercial organizations” directed to improve the mechanisms of providing the state social order, grants and presenting prizes, and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On ratification of the Protocol on the introduction amendments to the Agreement on the status of the Economic Council of the Commonwealth of Independent States of July 6, 1992.”
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'