Nazarbayev to visit opening match of 2018 FIFA World Cup
A match between the national football teams of Russian and Saudi Arabia starts today at 09.00pm Astana time.
The head of state has arrived in Moscow on a working visit, a website of the Akorda reports.
As part of the visit, it is planned that Nursultan Nazarbayev will visit an opening ceremony of 2018 FIFA World Cup and the first match between the national football teams of the Russian Federation and Saudi Arabia.
We note that the 21st FIFA World Cup is held in Russia from June 14 to July 15 of 2018. It will be held at 12 stadiums in 11 cities, including Moscow, Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Nizhny Novgorod, Rostov, Samara, Saint Petersburg, Saransk and Sochi.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'