Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
"The Address will include current issues of the country's social and economic development and tasks to further improve Kazakhstani citizens' well being," a press service of the President informs.
A website of the Akorda has announced the upcoming Address of Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev to the people of the country, BNews.kz correspondent reports.
"On October 5th this year Nursultan Nazarbayev delivers an annual Address to the people of Kazakhstan. The Address will be devoted to current issues of the country's social and economic development and tasks to improve Kazakhstani citizens' well being," the President's press service informed.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'
- Nazarbayev and Erdogan talked over international and regional policy