There is no need to export from Europe – Nazarbayev to Rahmon, regarding Kazakhstan products
According to the head of state, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan could expand mutual trade turnover.
At the talks in an expanded format within an official visit of President of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon to Kazakhstan, President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev stated that the two countries had a perspective to develop trade, BNdews.kz correspondent reports.
“Tajikistan is a key partner and ally of Kazakhstan. Very trustful political relations were established between our states as a result of good relations. Our states interact at the regional and global levels and have the same views,” Nursultan Nazarbayev said.
The President noted that Kazakhstan and Tajikistan had a large legal base of 80 agreements and contracts. The main one is an agreement on strategic partnership.
“Today, a number of important agreements that focus on further strengthening of our relations is to be signed. Amon them, three agreements on cooperation in migration, readmission, that allows to improve a legal mechanism, exchange of information, staying of the citizens within our countries. And the main document is a joint statement. We conclude the results of our joint work and define our further steps,” the head of state said.
Nazarbayev underlines that the two countries do not have any unsolved issues neither economic nor political.
“The period of 25 years is the history of friendship and mutual support. Over the last years, the period when the economy began to improve, trade increased by 32% (almost a billion dollars) over a year, and there are perspectives and possibilities in the future. We studied the products you export from us and we have, or the products we import from you and you have. There is no need to export from Europe. Why do we export products from Europe but not from you? We have the possibility to increase trade turnover rapidly,” the President said.
We note, Tajik President Emomali Rahmon was awarded with the “Parasat” order by President Nursultan Nazarbayev.
- Nazarbayev to leave for Finland and Belgium
- Nursultan Nazarbayev to deliver an Address to Kazakhstan's population on Oct.5
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses to trade union community
- Kazakh President offered condolences to Indonesian President over tsunami victims
- Nazarbayev arrives in Dushanbe to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Kazakh President received President's assistant - Security Council's Secretary
- Kazakh leader to partake in Council of CIS heads of state session
- Nazarbayev: 'Unconditional love and mothers' care for their children form future of our Motherland'