Uzbek President arrived in Astana
Today, Uzbek President Shavkat Mirziyoyev arrived in the capital of Kazakhstan at the invitation of Kazakh Nursultan Nazarbayev.
On March 15, President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev arrived in Astana at the invitation of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev, UzA reports.
According to UzA, officials of the Republic of Kazakhstan met the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev at the Astana international airport.
It is expected that within the framework of the visit, delegation of Uzbekistan will participate in the first consultation meeting of the heads of states of Central Asia and in the official opening ceremony of the Year of Uzbekistan in Kazakhstan.
Meeting of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev with the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev is also planned.
- Volumes of cargo transportation increased in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s leader congratulated on Eid al-Fitr
- Astana highly praises Pyongyang’s commitment towards denuclearization
- Kazakhstan surpassed Ukraine, but felt behind Russia on road quality
- Kazakhstan asks European Parliament to facilitate rushing corrupted funds back
- In Kazakhstan, 117 people were victims of labour slavery over a year
- Number of universities decreases in Kazakhstan
- Nazarbayev and Sarkissian discussed the situation in Armenia